My very cute and funny nearly 3 year old (I’m not a toddler, I’m a big girl!)
* While sitting at the table last night eating dinner she blurts out – “If you eat McDonalds you will die.”
* Saying, “This is what a dog does” and then licking my leg!
* “I wish I could fly in the sky but I haven’t got any wings yet. When I grow older I will get wings.”
* Just before nap time as we’re having a little cuddle, we now have this routine where she pretends to put face paint on my face and lipstick on my lips. “Don’t kiss me Mummy, your face paint isn’t dry yet.”
* Then I try to leave – “Lie down Mummy, I haven’t told you you can go yet.”
* Then I sing her favourite song (one I made up about the fan, of all things!) It’s to the tune of “The ants go marching two by two, Hoorah, Hoorah”. She loves it.
* Today when I was finally allowed to leave I headed straight for the fridge, grabbed a couple of squares of chocolate and sat down at the computer.
“Mummy, you didn’t give me a kiss.”
* I went back in and gave her a kiss. “You got chocolate in your mouth?” she asked. SPRUNG! I tried not to laugh as I said, “Sweet dreams” and left the room.
* Went to pick up Miss 6 from school and some older girls ran past. Little Miss said, “Those girls have got their bags on their tummies.” I said, “Yeah, I wonder why they’re doing that.” She replied, “Maybe they’re playing silly buggers.” 🙂
Kids say the funniest things don’t they?