This cake recipe only has four ingredients and it is dairy free, gluten free and nut free. So easy to make and it tastes delicious too. Eat it by itself or if you’re like me, add ice-cream, yoghurt or cream!
* 1 and a half tins of chickpeas (drained)
* 1 cup of dark chocolate (squares or choc-chips)
* 4 eggs
* 3/4 cup of brown sugar
1) In the food processor mix chickpeas and eggs.
2) Melt chocolate.
3) Mix in melted chocolate and sugar.
4) Pour into a lined slice tray.
5) Cook on medium heat (think I did 180 degrees) for 20-30 minutes.
6) Leave to cool, then eat!